Let me shortly(haha it's propably not going to be short at all!) inform you about my eighteenth birtday since it has been the main topic of my last post.
It was okay.
Not an okay in an "Oh I am okay!(but truly i am feeling terrible)way"..but just okay in an fine way.
I am not disappointed by any means..maybe slightly by myselfe for having too much expectations.
The night before I went to bed a little bit earlier because of this whole overthinking-thing I mentiond in my last post.
And I thought that my older sister only could make it to come in the evening of my birthday..but at twelve o'clock my Mum and sister came into my room with lit candles and we sat downstairs to chat for about two hours forgetting the time and our tiredness.
For lunch we orderd sushi take-away but had to rush eating it because we needed to do about 10.000 things.
And this might be the only regret that I have..I did not get or take a minute to just enjoy and soke in the birthday-spirit.
I was still preparing things while my first guests had arrived.
And the guest-thing is definately something that I really want to do differently next time.
I invited around 70 people..and no..of course they are not all my closest and bestest friends.
I invited some of them beacuse they've invited me or I haven't seen them in a while or..I don't really know to be honest.
And a lot of people brought people who I didn't even knew..since the party took place at my house and garden it was quite awkward at times seeing strangers opening your cupboards drunkenly serching for sweets..I am not really comfortable with that.
But I guess I've learned my lesson.
The next event will definately be an intimate dinner with close friends or something along those lines.
Since than I've been feeling slightly uninspiartional in a sense that I've put a lot of pressure on myself for having a lazy time maybe a tad bit too often.
So I've accumulated a few of my favorite inspiring, motivating and uplifting quotes for you!
These images are from weheartit.com.
Please take this as a sign and make the most out of today!
Lots of love Julieanor xx












No comments:
Post a Comment