I'll miss you but I am heading to sunny St. Tropez.
And when I come back in two weeks I will fill you with lots of pretty pictures of my adventures.
I am flying to St. Tropez for the first time tomorrow with my boyfriend to visit his family.
I've been to France probably around ten times before but never to St.Tropez.
I only heard of it as the city where the rich and famous spend their vacation..and thought it is a extravagant and uneffordable place.
But apparently in the autumn most of the tourists are gone and it is just a very pretty small habour village.
And I've used the self-tanner by the brand St. Tropez before..so let's see if I can get golden naturally by beeing there...which I highly doubt because I always look like flour..for real.
So au revoir for now!
I am excited to post some photos from there!
These are pictures from google images:
Lots of Love
Julieanor xxx
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment