Tuesday, 14 October 2014

MADLY IN LOVE! (ST.TROPEZ SNEAKPEAK)

Bonjour mes Chéris!

I am back from St.Tropez and to sum it up...I am simply speachless.
I loved it soo much there!

But I have missed blogging as well.
It's weird because I've been doing this internet-blog-writing-thing for a rather short time.
But it has developed to be my time-out and a comforting thing to do at the end of the day and fun to collect creative thoughts troughout the day.
I love it.

The flights went well and I arrived the day before yesterday back at home.
(not gonna lie..still haven't washed my things.whoopsie)

Happily my camera was mostly infront of my eyes so I took a lot of snaps.
And by a lot I mean, I filled two SD-cartes..ahm..yes.whoopsie again;)
Seeing everything through a lense can be amazing but I am glad that I took some breaks to appreciate some situations with my own eye balls.

There is a little video coming up soon of my adventures..I am still learning how to cut it properly.
So you can be excited for that:)

And now to stop my rambelling (because there will be more of it anyways in the next posts..haha) here are a few photos of our first two days in sunny St. Tropez.
Some more will shortly follow.



We arrived at noon and went into town in the evening.
So I saw it for the first time at night with all the little lights.


 The flight was short and our view was clear. We could spot the Alpes and Monacco.


This is the view into the bay of St.Tropez. The sunsets just look out of this world.


Little fisher boats. Even though I took this picture at night time it seems quite bright..funny


Fishes swiming in the habour near a boat. I like the way the light falles from the ship's propeller.


A pretty bar with lilac lights.


The first time seeing everything in hot sunlight. 
This tower that you can spot is the landmark of St.Tropez.


You can enter the clear sea from the middle of the city! 


My freckles went craaaaazy after spending only a few hours in the sun.
When I was younger I felt very selfconcious about them..but I am starting to at least tolerate them and see them as a reminder of summer.


Bisous xxxx Julieanor
And the rest will follow soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment